Ask yourself these key questions:
- 1. Do you want to boost the value of your property?
- 2. Do you want to enhance your enjoyment of the outside space around your home?
- 3. Do you enjoy entertaining in your garden?
- 4. Is there a landscape project you dream about that you would like to finally realise around your home?
- 5. Looking to employ landscaping services within Glasgow?
S&D Projects are landscape specialists and engaging them to make your garden even more beautiful, realising your dream of a designed outdoor space, just how you want it, is something we are very experienced at doing. There is no doubt a professionally designed, installed and maintained landscaped garden is a work of art and a great investment.
The Benefits of a landscaped garden or outdoor area
Landscaping is not just about adding value to your property or creating manicured edges. There are many other benefits too;
- > Environmental, health and social benefits – it’s no great revelation that trees, shrubs and plants are great for the environment, sucking in carbon dioxide, exchanging it for oxygen that we need to live. One tree, for example, can suck in 26 pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere in one year alone. Trees can also absorb noise pollution if planted properly and maintained. Being surrounded by flowers and greenery also reduces stress, allowing us to feel more satisfied with life. A well designed and beautifully landscaped gardens also give rise to a great space for social interaction whether that’s between you and your family, or with friends.
- > Have you also considered that a well-designed, landscaped and well-planted outside space can block unpleasant views? There are also some thoughts that suggest as well as the health benefits of a landscaped garden there may also be opportunity that is contributes to reducing crime. Landscaping lets you use your imagination when using features, plants, ornaments and the style of the garden.
Will a landscaped garden add value to my property?
It is a distinct possibility! A well landscaped property may add up to 12% to the value of the property, a distinct advantage over a property without landscaping. There is also a suggestion that you could re-coup any investment on landscaping services when you do come to sell your property. This, in turn, can guide you as an idea of how much you would want to spend on landscaping services.
S&D Projects understand that landscaping your garden is an investment of finance, as well as time and effort. You want to be left with the garden the garden that suits your needs perfectly, such as low maintenance for example. Come to see us and ask us about landscaping services in and around Glasgow.