Could your property benefit from a loft conversion?
How many times have you wished for an extra room? Maybe as a guest room or even just some extra space, to store things too good for the damp garage, or just somewhere for the resident moody teenager to go…
We may have the answer!
Have you thought a loft conversion?
We have completed many loft conversion in and around Glasgow and think they bring many benefits to families and homeowners…
- Uses space that in some Glasgow properties does nothing more than store the Christmas decorations. It is a valuable space that if converted properly, could add much needed space to your home. But, many people are frightened of losing this valuable storage space. The fact is most loft conversions at Glasgow properties have built in storage cupboards etc., making it an all-round win-win situation.
- Loft conversions at Glasgow properties can be cheaper than other home enlargement projects, such as an extension – and you will gain just as much space!
- Some people don’t want an extension building as it will take too much garden or outdoor space, so converting the loft makes perfect sense.
- Narrow properties, such as terraced properties can become a rabbit warren of corridors if additional extensions are added, something many people want to avoid.
- In some areas, planning permissions are tightly regulated for the inclusion of extensions, mainly due to proximity of other properties to yours. Building extensions can restrict light, leaving the one option of going up, using loft space as an additional living space or bedroom.
- If you are looking to add an extra bedroom, then loft conversions in and around Glasgow are the favoured solutions to an age old problem! Even though you may think your loft is too small, with the addition of windows and storage cupboards, you’ll be amazed at how big it can look!
- Unlike an extension, loft conversions are less dependent on weather conditions as the majority of the work is done form the inside
- And finally, your loft space is one of the most versatile in your home; you can add an en suite to the bedroom or, if you enjoy panoramic view across Glasgow, then why not use loft conversions as a much needed additional living or socialising space?
Do you think loft conversions are a good idea? Would you like to explore the possibility for your Glasgow property?
Where We Can Help
S&D provide a loft conversion service throughout the Greater Glasgow Area including:
Paisley, East Kilbride, Rutherglen, Bearsden, Cambuslang, Newton Mearns, Clarkston, Giffnock, Milngavie, Mearnskirk, Stamperland, Eaglesham, Strathaven, Shawlands, Cathcart, Kingspark, Croftfoot, Thorntonhall, Motherwell, Bellshill, Bishopbriggs, Uddingston, Blantyre, Kilmarnock, Kirkintilloch, Wishaw.